1.9.09

On My Way Home...

...eventually. I wish I had internet for the last few days, because I actually have stuff to blog about. As it stands right now Im sitting at my (ex) workplace waiting on word as to when I fly out. When my boss asked his boss about me missing my flight, He replied, "he'll just have to stay longer". I love you, too. I'm not gonna blame anyone, I'm sure everyone is doing all they can to get me out and there is just a flaw in the "system." All I wanna do is go home and see my lil man. At this point I don't care how, flying carpet, hang glider, Victorian era dirigible, It dosen't matter. The fun part is, everytime I ask about my travel, the person I ask seems super annoyed at ME. Ahhh I love you too. Well Blogopolis, hopefully I will be able to leave here soon....Good Night and Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment