23.8.09

Good Day

Hello America and parts beyond! I'm taking a break from saying stupid things on Facebook and Twitter to say stupid things on Blogger.com. Actually I'm planning to keep this fairly factual and possibly informational. But dont worry kiddos, I'll still be as random as good ideas from the Government in the rest of my online cubby holes. This Blog also has links to my reader (feel free to add me to yours), which is chock full of funny/interesting/artistic thing, and the latest in fart humor from around the Webs! So this is an intro and test of my blog posting dexterity. If it works, I'll try to post purty frequently in my secret plot to become Americas Next Top Blogger. So stay tuned for more thought provoking (yeah I'm talking to you, thought! ) blogliciciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment